Jeff Gietzen has been in the automotive industry since 1979. After graduation from Arizona’s Automotive Technical Institute, Jeff opened his first shop at the age of 20. Since 1980, Jeff’s has grown from a one-man operation to 5 locations with 40 service bays, and 35 employees. Jeff’s dedication to the automotive industry is apparent by his past and present service to many automotive industry organizations including:
- Automotive Service Association (ASA) for which he served as Snohomish County Chapter president for several years.
- Has been a member of a nation wide automotive business group whose purpose it to improve the ever changing and complex automotive repair industry.
- Jeff and his company regularly scores 100% on customer satisfaction surveys sent out by the American Automobile Association (AAA).
- Jeff served time on the advisory board for the Automotive program in the Edmonds school district.
- Currently Jeff is a member of an Executive Round Table group, which meets monthly with the executives of neighboring business to improve their operations and customer retention.
- Jeff was a member of the Small Business Center sponsored by the Small Business Administration (SBA) and Edmonds Community College.
Jeff is committed to giving back to the community. Jeff’s Auto Repair donates to local school auctions, participates in community clean ups, and makes safety amendments for the communities where his shops are located. Jeff’s Auto Repair is affiliated with the Moyer Foundation, a charitable foundation. Jeff’s Auto repair is actively dedicated to protecting the environment, and in 1998, Jeff’s was honored to receive the 5-Star Rating , the top award given by the EnviroStars.
Jeff’s commitment to continued education for himself and his team is the foundation of his continued success. This commitment is just one example of what attracts the top professionals to work for Jeff’s Auto Repair, Inc. Jeff currently lives in Seattle with his wife and daughter and is proud to represent Jeff’s Auto Repair and its family of auto repair service centers throughout Seattle, Lynnwood, Renton, and Bellevue. Jeff supports and enjoys his community.
Jeff’s Auto Repair Awards and Honors
Our dedication to quality training and customer service has earned us numerous honors including:
- AAA Top Shop Reward – for 8 consecutive years
- Best Auto Mechanic – Evening Magazines’s Best of Western Washington Viewer Poll
- EnviroStars 5 Star Certification – EnvironStars highest environmental certification award
- Nominated as Best Companies to Work For – CEO Magazine
- Best Neighborhood Award – Laurelhurst Neighborhood Association
- The Win Environmental Achievement Award for Leadership and Commitment to Preventing Pollution – The Win Network
- Best Car Service, Best of Lynnwood – Lynnwood Enterprise
- Blue Seal of Excellence Award – National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence