Are your brakes giving you trouble? Don’t wait till it’s too late. Your vehicle’s braking system is a critical safety component that shouldn’t be overlooked. With our modern auto repair facilities equipped with advanced manufacturer-approved technologies, combined with our professionally trained ASE Certified Technicians, you can rest assured your brakes are in good hands.
Jeff’s Autohaus provides the following brake services and repairs:
- Testing and inspection of pulls, noises, fading or other braking problems
- ABS system diagnosis, service or repair
- Complete disc brake service
- Complete drum brake service
- Wheel cylinder and caliper replacement, if needed
- Master cylinder
- Parking brake service
- Drum brakes
- Brake rotors and drums
- Power boosters
- Brake fluid flush and service
How do I know I need a brake repair or service?
Your brakes need to be inspected as soon as possible by our ASE Certified Technicians if your brakes are exhibiting the following symptoms:
- Serious noises (such as squealing, screeching or grinding) when you apply the brake pedal
- Vibration when you brake
- Pulling or grabbing when you brake
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy, or you have to pump it to get it to work
- Brake pedal starts dropping lower to the floor
- Longer response time when you brake (very bad sign!)
Call us today or use our online appointment scheduler to schedule your next auto repair service with Jeff’s Autohaus.