Most people know that getting your vehicle’s oil changed is a regular maintenance requirement to help maintain your engine’s reliability and performance. But, there are many other maintenance services that your car, truck of SUV needs – many of which are required by the manufacturer to keep your auto warranty or extended warranty intact.
Jeff’s Autohaus in Bellevue, WA provides all the maintenance services that your vehicle’s manufacturer requires or recommends. Scheduled maintenance services are different for each vehicle make and model. We have the specs and the manufacturer-approved technologies to perform the required services to keep your auto warranty or extended service contract intact.
Maintenance services include:
- Lube, Oil and Filter Change
- Fluid Flush or Fluid Exchanges (such as Cooling, Transmission, Steering, etc.)
- Tire inspections and rotations
- Comprehensive vehicle inspection – including belts, hoses and more
- Steering, transmission and suspension maintenance services
- Brake pads, brake linings, brake discs/rotors, and more
- Electrical system components such as spark plugs
- Fuel system maintenance and engine tune-ups
Staying on top of your vehicle’s maintenance also helps extend your vehicle’s life, ensuring that it continues to provide you with the safety and reliability that you’ve come to depend on.
Call us today or use our online appointment scheduler to schedule your next auto repair service with Jeff’s Autohaus.