The professional technicians at Jeff’s Autohaus in Bellevue can properly diagnose any issues you may be having with your vehicle’s fuel system. Fuel system issues can be related to the fuel tank, fuel lines, fuel pumps, fuel filters, vacuum lines, fuel injectors (and if you’re driving an older vehicle, a carburetor).
Maximize Your Fuel Economy (MPG)
Did you know that neglecting regular maintenance on your car or truck can significantly decrease your miles-per-gallon rating?
- Low tire pressure: can cause a 1-2 mile drop per gallon
- Dirty Air and Fuel System: can rob 10-15% of your fuel economy and performance
- Poor State of Tune Up Components: could add up to a 50% decrease in fuel economy
- Alignment Problems: can cause a 10% drop in fuel economy
- Dirty Oil and Lubricating Fluids: can reduce your mpg by 1 mpg – per each type of fluid your vehicle has!
Fuel system services and repairs performed by our ASE Certified Technicians at Jeff’s Autohaus in Bellevue include:
- Fuel system inspection and diagnostics
- Fuel filter replacement
- Fuel pump repair or service
- Fuel injection repair and service
Call us today or use our online appointment scheduler to schedule your next auto repair service with Jeff’s Autohaus.