Your vehicle’s steering or suspension system helps provide you with a smooth, comfortable and safe ride. Did you know that your steering and suspension system requires expert service and tuning on a regular schedule? Skipping or prolonging the maintenance on your steering or suspension system will lead to many critical issues, which can result in costly repairs that could’ve been avoided.
Our ASE Certified Technicians combine their many years of professional experience with the latest technologies to align, service and/or repair your suspension and steering system.
If your car or truck has any of the following symptoms, bring it to our professionals for expert diagnosis and repair:
- Vehicle pulls to one side while driving
- Continued bouncing of vehicle after hitting a pothole or bump in the road
- Steering wheel is getting harder to turn
- Steering wheel bounces up and down during highway driving or when braking
- Any unusual noises while turning the steering wheel – screeching, screaming or whistling
Our expert technicians at Jeff’s Autohaus performs the following Steering and Suspension System services and repair in Bellevue, WA:
- Shock and struts
- Ball joints
- Leaf springs
- Coil springs
- King pins
- Control arms
- Driving axles
- Air ride systems
- Steering racks
- Suspension bushing replacements
- Pitman arm
Call us today or use our online appointment scheduler to schedule your next auto repair service with Jeff’s Autohaus.