Whether you own a Chevrolet Camaro, Impala, Malibu, Colorado or Tahoe – we have the latest manufacturer-approved technologies to expertly service and repair your Chevy.
Jeff’s Auto Repair takes pride in its highly praised domestic auto car repair services, including Chevrolet service and repair. Today’s vehicles are becoming increasingly complex, which is why it is essential for your auto repair service shop to have advanced expertise, backed by a solid warranty, history of customer satisfaction and exceptional service.
Domestic vehicles such as Chevrolet have truly advanced in the past decade. With sophisticated on-board computers and hundreds of electronic components it is essential that the technician that is working on your vehicle is ASE Master Certified and has ongoing training and education.
At Jeff’s Auto Repair we have the same philosophy; invest in technology and training and we stay in the forefront of our industry.
Customer satisfaction and our outstanding auto industry expertise are just two of the many reasons why Jeff’s Auto Repair has been able to expand into five automotive facilities. It is very important for us to continue to demonstrate to our customers our knowledge, expertise, and genuine care about our customers and their vehicles.
You can drive home knowing that Chevrolet was just serviced by the best in the industry. Jeff’s Auto Repair is your Chevrolet dealership alternative!
It is our commitment to our customers and our expansive knowledge and appreciation of the auto repair industry that has allowed Jeff’s Auto Repair to continue on a path of success. We presently have five AAA approved facilities.
Jeff’s Auto Repair provides complete Chevrolet service and repairs, including:
- WA State Authorized Emission Testing and Repair
- Brake services and repairs
- Electrical services – alternator and battery services, fuses, wiring, etc.
- Transmissions and Engines
- Shocks and struts
- Suspension and Alignments
- Cooling Systems
- Exhaust Systems
- Diagnostic Services, check engine light
- Engine repairs and tune-ups
- Front Wheel Drive Axles
- Fuel Systems
- Air Conditioning and climate control systems
- Vehicle Inspections – including pre-buyer inspections for pre-owned vehicles
- Fluid Flush Services – including oil, lube and filter service
- Maintenance services – including 30, 60, 90 thousand mile manufacturer’s recommended services
- Fleet and Commercial Services
Call us today to schedule your Chevrolet service appointment at one of our 5 convenient locations around the Seattle, Renton and Bellevue areas!