Jeff’s Auto Repair only employs ASE Certified Technicians who have extensive professional experience. We require them to obtain ongoing training. We also have the latest manufacturer-approved technologies to service and repair your Mini. Jeff’s Auto Repair is truly your dealership alternative; and with such great benefits that are included in our Customer Care Program, why go anywhere else?
Jeff’s Auto Repair offers a full range of auto repair services for your Mini, including:
- Brake Service and Repair
- Advanced Auto Repair Diagnostics (Read: Check Engine Light On?)
- Emissions Specialist
- Factory-scheduled Maintenance Services
- Fluid Flush Services – including lube, oil and filter service
- Electrical services – alternator and battery services, fuses, wiring, etc.
- Transmissions and Engines
- Shocks and struts
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Suspension and Alignments
- Cooling Systems
- Exhaust Systems
- Engine repairs and tune-ups
- Front Wheel Drive Axles
- Fuel Systems
- Air Conditioning and climate control systems
- Vehicle Inspections – including pre-buyer inspections for pre-owned vehicles
Call us today or use our online appointment scheduler to schedule your next Mini Cooper auto repair service with Jeff’s Auto Repair. We have four convenient locations to serve you: Seattle Windermere, Seattle Sandpoint, Renton and Lynnwood.