Jeff’s Auto Repair only employs ASE Certified Technicians who have extensive professional experience. We require them to obtain ongoing training. We also have the latest manufacturer-approved technologies to service and repair your Porsche. Jeff’s Auto Repair is truly your dealership alternative; and with such great benefits that are included in our Customer Care Program, why go anywhere else?
Jeff’s Auto Repair offers a full range of auto repair services for your Porsche, including:
- Brake Service and Repair
- Advanced Auto Repair Diagnostics (Read: Check Engine Light On?)
- Emissions Specialist
- Factory-scheduled Maintenance Services
- Fluid Flush Services – including lube, oil and filter service
- Electrical services – alternator and battery services, fuses, wiring, etc.
- Transmissions and Engines
- Shocks and struts
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Suspension and Alignments
- Cooling Systems
- Exhaust Systems
- Engine repairs and tune-ups
- Front Wheel Drive Axles
- Fuel Systems
- Air Conditioning and climate control systems
- Vehicle Inspections – including pre-buyer inspections for pre-owned vehicles
Call us today or use our online appointment scheduler to schedule your next Porsche auto repair service with Jeff’s Auto Repair at any of our three convenient locations: Seattle Sandpoint, Renton and Lynnwood.